Mesothelioma Help

A place where mesothelioma victims can go to discover medical resources and the latest breaking news related to mesothelioma. The purpose of this blog is not to provide legal advice but rather to provide information to mesothelioma victims and their families concerning the latest mesothelioma infomation . If you need legal help concerning mesothelioma you can contact me at cplacitella@cprlaw.com or visit our website at www.cprlaw.com. Thank You

My Photo
Name:
Location: Red Bank, NJ

I have dedicated my law practice for the last 25 years to the wrongfully injured and their families. The purpose of this blog is not to provide legal advice. If you need legal help you can contact me at cplacitella@cprlaw.com or visit our website at www.cprlaw.com. Thank You

Monday, February 14, 2005

Mesothelioma Update

Asbestos technology is ‘untried and untested'Western People - Ballina,Ireland... Nor does it mention thermochemical conversion treatment, which is the process ... While one wonders how those suffering from asbestosis and mesothelioma feel about ...

Leading Sydney surgeon quits hospital in protest at deadly delaysDesignerz.com - Dawsonville,GA,USA... And he said more people on waiting lists for cancer treatment such as mesothelioma and pseudomyxoma peritonei would die unless a solution was found to the ... See all stories on this topic

Maybe the peak was back thereSydney Morning Herald (subscription) - New South Wales,Australia... Shares in sleep treatment maker ResMed fell yesterday, following Wall Street's delayed ... Mesothelioma is an incurable lung cancer which can form decades after ...

Intrapericardial Extralobar Pulmonary Sequestration Unusual Cause ...Journal of Ultrasound in Medicine... as bronchogenic cysts, cystic hygroma, hemangioma, and mesothelioma in differential ... therapeutic approaches are considered in the treatment of intrapericardial ...

Petition Urges Congress to Fund Mesothelioma ResearchFederal ...mysan.de (Pressemitteilung) - Heidelberg,Germany... largest private source of independent meso research funding, has developed a detailed proposal for a National Mesothelioma Research and Treatment Program (NMRTP ...

CORAMSINE(tm) SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETES PHASE I TRIALScoop.co.nz (press release) - New Zealand... The company is currently progressing its key project, Coramsine(tm), through Phase I/IIA clinical trials for the treatment of mesothelioma and malignant ...

Alfacell Corporation Expands ONCONASE(R) Clinical ProgramCompany ...mysan.de (Pressemitteilung) - Heidelberg,Germany... s lead investigational drug candidate, is currently being evaluated in a confirmatory Phase IIIb study as a treatment for malignant mesothelioma (MM), an ...

Alfacell expands Onconase lung cancer programPharmaceutical Business Review - USA... Onconase is currently being evaluated in a confirmatory phase IIIb study as a treatment for malignant mesothelioma, an asbestos-related cancer. ...

Solbec announces pre-clinical study to confirm findings into the ...News-Medical.net - World... study to confirm and extend the findings of an earlier investigation into the effect of Coramsine™ combined with CpG in the treatment of murine mesothelioma. ...

Causation effectThe Lawyer - London,UK... about an unavoidable risk (1-2 per cent) that the treatment would have a ... claim that an unidentifiable exposure to asbestos had caused mesothelioma (whereas the ...

24 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mesothelioma Update was a great post. I have a site about mesothelioma cancer at http://www.mesotheliomasupportonline.com

11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Chris Placitella,

One of the article groups on my site is Diseases & Illness ... while searching for details on mesothelioma, I came across " Mesothelioma Update ".

It is widely accepted that a lot of the best articles on the internet is created by individuals who blog ... good quality content without the bias and waffle often found elsewhere.

Judging by your blog content I believe you are interested in mesothelioma, and will therefore find our Diseases & Illness category to be of interest. I am frequently looking for individuals to submit articles on their pet subjects and help me to build the directory to everyone's benefit. As a contributor, you get the recognition of having your article published and seen by thousands of web users. The pride and satisfaction of seeing your article published in a prestige directory is hard to beat.

Few of us are gifted with the ability to write to professional standards of grammatical correctness ... as a result, many bloggers don't bother to have their articles published.

I accept articles written in an informal style that matches your personality and fits in with your article content. I also welcome articles that are uniquely based on your personal knowledge, experiences and opinions. All I ask is that your articles do not contain vulgar language, incite hatred or generally offensive.

There are no costs involved ... please come over and have a look at my blog articles directory for yourself.

Kind Wishes
Emily

4:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Mesothelioma Update was a good post. you might be interested in checking my site about mesothelioma lawyer out. Please just click on this link, mesothelioma lawyer

7:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mesothelioma Update nice post, check out my site on mesothelioma treatment about mesothelioma treatment

7:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris Placitella I created a site that address a illness, but not sure it is exactly like Mesothelioma Update,but maybe you will approve of it's content..The real life effects of Multicystic Papillary Deciduoid Peritoneal Mesothelioma have become so high in cost to treat, that it just adds to the stress of the illness and ones health to fight the illness.
Take peritonea-mesothelioma Cancers.peritonea-mesothelioma cancers are the cancers that spread in the mesothelium tissues. Mesothelium in general is the name of tissue that forms lining of different body organs such as heart, lungs, abdomen and reproductive organs. The lining around abdominal organs is known as peritoneal membrane. Lining around lungs is called pleural membrane while the lining around heart is called pericardium.read more at Multicystic Papillary Deciduoid Peritoneal Mesothelioma

9:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Mesothelioma Update was a good post. you might be interested in checking my site about mesothelioma cancer out. Please just click on this link, mesothelioma cancer

10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mesothelioma Update was has information. I have a site with more info about mesothelioma at http://www.mesotheliomasupportonline.com/mesothelioma-lawyer.htm

10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mesothelioma Update is a good post, thanks for the info, I've just created a site about mesothelioma symptoms myself

5:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mesothelioma Update is a good post, thanks for the info, I've just created a site about mesothelioma myself

7:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mesothelioma Update nice post, check out my blog on mesothelioma information about mesothelioma information

8:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mesothelioma Update was a great post. I have a blog about mesothelioma information at http://mesothelioma-treatment1.blogspot.com

10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mesothelioma Update nice post, check out my blog on mesothelioma lawsuit about mesothelioma lawsuit

8:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mesothelioma Update was a great post. I have a blog about mesothelioma at http://mesothelioma-lawyer-lawsuits.blogspot.com

9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mesothelioma Update nice post, check out my blog on mesothelioma about mesothelioma

12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mesothelioma Update was a great post. I have a blog about mesothelioma cancer at http://mesotheliomacancer-information.blogspot.com

6:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mesothelioma Update was a great post. I have a blog about mesothelioma information at http://mesothelioma-lawyer-lawsuits.blogspot.com

6:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mesothelioma Update was a great post. I have a site about mesothelioma at http://www.mesotheliomasupportonline.com/mesothelioma-information.htm

9:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mesothelioma Update was a great post. I have a blog about mesothelioma at http://mesothelioma-lawyer-lawsuits.blogspot.com

1:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mesothelioma Update was a great post. I have a blog about mesothelioma information at http://mesothelioma-lawyer-lawsuits.blogspot.com

12:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi - I’m a newbie trying to find some information
relating to malignant
However, I managed to find your Blog which I think is interesting and had some relevance to what I was looking for. Thanks for your post and do keep up your good work.!

7:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Chris Placitella, I have been visiting sites for hours and I really like what you have done with your blog. Informative and interesting! In fact I found your site just after
I visited cancer
It's not exactly what I was looking for but it was nonetheless interesting to read.

9:33 PM  
Blogger NewsBlogger said...

I am Chris Placitella, and I have SEARCHING out FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION ON type 2 diabetes and found your site.
Sorry, I have see that your Mesothelioma Update wasn't exactly, what I was looking for, but, certainly got my attention and interest. If you like you can contact me. Your page I see row why I found when I was looking for type 2 diabetes related information. Anyway, I am glad I stopped by even though this isn’t a perfect match. Wish you success with your site.

Fritz

3:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Chris Placitella,

Your blog "Mesothelioma Update", leads me to believe you will find my information on cure pain in hands and other arthritis subjects to be beneficial.

If you have a few minutes to spare, please have a look at my articles on arthritis symptoms now!

Best Wishes

1:04 PM  
Blogger NewsBlogger said...

I am Chris Placitella, and I have SEARCHING out FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION ON diabetes treatment and found your site.
Sorry, I have see that your Mesothelioma Update wasn't exactly, what I was looking for, but, certainly got my attention and interest. If you like you can contact me. Your page I see row why I found when I was looking for diabetes treatment related information. Anyway, I am glad I stopped by even though this isn’t a perfect match. Wish you success with your site.

Fritz

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home